We are committed to developing a sustainable and commercially viable corporate model for the energy sector. We aim to support organisations, governments, institutions, and the private sector in accelerating the shift to a low emission, climate resilient and sustainable development pathway. Mitigation of, and adaptation to climate change falls squarely within Holt’s Global objective of protecting the environment and supporting climate action initiatives while ensuring they are economically viable.
In 2019, we created a Carbon Neutrality Solutions desk which has grown to be an active player in:
- Upstream Emission Reductions: we work with fuel suppliers across the world to help reduce their GHG footprint
- Carbon Offsetting & Environmental Products: we source offsets and certificates for our customers, in-line with their sustainability goals
- Carbon Neutral Oil and Gas Supply: we offer crude and feedstock supplies that are carbon neutral all the way through to the point of delivery
- Emission Reduction Project Development: we are implementing emission reduction projects in multiple technologies and countries
- Carbon Neutrality Advisory: we advise on zero-carbon strategies, environmental footprint, green supply chains and climate action advocacy